Sunday, March 31, 2013

{Tartine}


TARTINE
minderbroedersrui 64 2000 antwerpen

I just got back from Belgium. I planned on going to Antwerpen and was thrilled about it. I am sorry to say that I was a tad disappointed...The train station was the best place to visit. It is beautiful. I was there for only a day so maybe I needed more time or a local to show me how great Antwerpen can be. The diamond museum was closed due to renovation. Despite that, I loved strolling through its streets. That's how I found TARTINE ontbijt, brunch, lunch...I highly recommend it, you can see locals eating here (I'm a big fan of locals : ) TARTINE is a breakfast/brunch/lunch place as its name describes it -with a lot of charm. The chairs were my fave item to see, obviously not to eat. 
I had a tartini italiano which is the most popular tartini according to the very friendly server.

daag

No comments:

Post a Comment