Thursday, December 12, 2013

{Skirt or Jacket?}


My Jill Stuart Jacket


Detail



This adorable jacket comes from Seoul, Korea. Have you noticed how fashionable Asian girls are? They are dressed gangnam style, hmm that's not cool anymore. But in all seriousness, they have the best style I have ever seen.

So while in Seoul I bumped into this little Jill Stuart shop. OK, it was more like an outlet shop but super cool nonetheless. I must admit I didn't know Jill Stuart until my trip to Asia. It's a big brand in Tokyo. I tried on so many things because I couldn't believe the prices!

It all came down to a fabulous skirt  -which suited me perfectly- and a jacket! They were both the same texture and color. As always, I couldn't make a decision. Oh and of course I was leaving the next day so no time to think about it. I ended up getting the jacket, which price doubled the price of the skirt. ( ゚ Д゚)(just trying a kaomoji there).

Since the Winter is upon us and it's been very stormy here, I got to finally wear it! Talk about patience. I loved it so much and then I though..ugghh I should've bought the skirt!



No comments:

Post a Comment